Assignment Help, Cloud Based ERP System, Microsoft NAV Certification
WELCOME !!

Please Register, ask for assignment solutions & post the solutions if you know any.

LETS START POSTING YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS AND BUILD THE COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS.

WELCOME !!

Please Register, ask for assignment solutions & post the solutions if you know any.

LETS START POSTING YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS AND BUILD THE COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS.

Stock Market, Online Tutoring, Cloud Based ERP System, Microsoft Dynamics Reporting, Microsoft Nav Certification

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SMU BBA solved assignment available Fall 2010 Empty SMU BBA solved assignment available Fall 2010 21st November 2010, 5:45 pm

sonia

Q.2 Explain in what respects the channels of distribution for industrial products are different from the channels of distribution for consumer products..(10 Marks)

Q.3.What is the differences between sales promotion and advertising? What are their relative advantages and disadvantages?.

Please send me relevant answers for these questions if anybody can on soniachhillar369@gmail.com.

Please contact me on the same address if anybody can help me regarding the assignment

sonia

Jwala Refinery and FastFuel refinery are located in Gujarat. Mr Ram, a research scholer visits Gujarat to make a study of two refineries and the leadership patterns. His observations are as following:
a. in Jwala refinery most of the decisions are taken by the leader without consulting the group members. They permit very little freedom of action and the group members are dependent on their leader to establish goals and plan activities.
b. In the Fastfuel Refinery the authority and responsibility are delegated to group members. Two way communication is used by the leader. When the leader makes decisions he considers the attitudes and feelings of group members.
Help Mr Ram to identify leadership styles and explain the characteristics of the two leadership styles identified at Jwala refinery and FastFuel refinery

If anybody do have answer for this questions, please send me on soniachhillar369@gmail.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum