Assignment Help, Cloud Based ERP System, Microsoft NAV Certification
WELCOME !!

Please Register, ask for assignment solutions & post the solutions if you know any.

LETS START POSTING YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS AND BUILD THE COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS.

WELCOME !!

Please Register, ask for assignment solutions & post the solutions if you know any.

LETS START POSTING YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS AND BUILD THE COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS.

Stock Market, Online Tutoring, Cloud Based ERP System, Microsoft Dynamics Reporting, Microsoft Nav Certification

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Network Configuration Empty Network Configuration 10th June 2009, 5:23 pm

Mack14

In a simple data communication system, terminals and other remote I/O devices are linked with one or more central processors to receive input data and capture output information. Connecting equipment and software, sometimes referred to as interface elements, are used to bridge the different physical and operating environments that exist between I/O devices and central processors.

Some possible DDP configurations are:

Star DDP Network: A central host computer(s) communicates and controls a second level of satellite or node processors. These nodes in turn communicate with I/O terminals.

Hierarchical Variation of Star DDP Network: Here the central host Web Design Los Angeles computer (s) is still linked to regional node processors but these regional nodes may, in turn, act as hosts to subordinate small processors.

In addition to proceeding local applications, the small third level processors may support local-level intelligent terminals. NICNET has adopted this configuration with some variation.

Ring DDP Network: It is a no-host ring arrangement of communication equals. Each ring processor may have communicating subordinates, but within the ring, there is no master computer.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]