Assignment Help, Cloud Based ERP System, Microsoft NAV Certification
WELCOME !!

Please Register, ask for assignment solutions & post the solutions if you know any.

LETS START POSTING YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS AND BUILD THE COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS.

WELCOME !!

Please Register, ask for assignment solutions & post the solutions if you know any.

LETS START POSTING YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS AND BUILD THE COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS.

Stock Market, Online Tutoring, Cloud Based ERP System, Microsoft Dynamics Reporting, Microsoft Nav Certification

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 9th September 2010, 11:23 am

Formatted

Formatted
Administrator
Q 6. Case Study: You are engaged to carry out a market survey on behalf of a leading

Newspaper that is keen to increase its circulation in Bangalore City, in order to ascertain

reader habits and interests. Develop a title for the study, define the research problem

and the objectives or questions to be answered by the study. (10 marks).

http://kantipur.friendhood.net

2SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 12th October 2010, 11:01 pm

Akshatha Kalyanpur

Hello Sir..

I would request u to kindly answer me to query no 6 in Research Methodolgy.

Thanking you..

Regards
Akshatha

3SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 8th November 2010, 11:15 pm

komal laungani

hello sir plz send me the solution of que. no. 6 of research methodology

4SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 9th November 2010, 7:35 pm

Barun

Thanks For the Solutions you mailed, but its too long.. Anyway Thankzz u soo much

Barun

5SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 18th November 2010, 11:41 am

deepti

please send me the solution for taxation set-2 for 3rd sem finance.

6SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 18th November 2010, 12:19 pm

Formatted

Formatted
Administrator

http://kantipur.friendhood.net

7SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 18th November 2010, 5:13 pm

deepti

thank you very much for solution

8SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 14th December 2010, 12:50 pm

ANKITA MISHRA

kindly mail me all the three answers as soon as possible...

9SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 14th December 2010, 12:51 pm

ANKITA MISHRA

kindly mail me the answers as soon as possible..

10SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 25th May 2011, 3:24 am

smacha_99

Hi All

Could you mail me answers for all questions in set 1.

Regards
Srihari macha

11SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: Empty Re: SET1/ Q 6. Case Study: 11th November 2011, 11:42 pm

amulgund

Hi Sir/Madam,
can u mail me the answer to "Strictly speaking, would case studies be considered as scientific research?"
Thx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum